TearScanTM and TearScanTM Compact MicroAssay Systems Are Now Available
Both systems can archive 60,000 patient records and are wireless and bluetooth compatible.
Contact a Rep in your area today to see these systems demonstrated in your office, learn how you can improve patient care, reduce doctor chair time and dramatically improve your profitability with these FDA approved, CMS/Private Insurance reimbursable tests.
Tear Diagnostic Tests
ATD offers two tear diagnostic tests, lactoferrin and IgE, to assist clinics with their diagnosis of dry eye and ocular allergies.
- Painless, non-invasive tear sample used in test
- Correct diagnosis and treatment can be prescribed on first visit
- More targeted and effective treatment for eye discomfort
- Improved and more efficient patient care
- Tests are simple, accurate, rapid, inexpensive and reimbursable
- Lf tests assess lacrimal gland function and aid the assessing etiology of Dry Eye Syndrome
- IgE tests provide quantitative assessment of the allergic component of ocular inflammation
- Tests aid in the selection of more suitable LASIK candidates assisting in providing improved outcomes
- Tests can be performed by a technician and reduce doctor chair time
TearScanTM Lactoferrin Diagnostic Test Kit
Contains 25 two-well test cassettes (50 tests) with tear capture device, diluent vials and transfer pipettes.
|< 9% CV||83520|
TearScanTM IgE Diagnostic Test Kit
Contains 25 two-well test cassettes (50 tests) with chase solution and tear capture device.
|< 9% CV||82785|